Monday, December 08, 2008

What Do YOU Know About This!?




Yes Lord!
Its that good ole' Eggnog & Ice Cream Baby! Drizzled with a little bit of nutmeg!

You either like it or you don't...alot of people don't really care for eggnog, but if you are an Eggnog drinker, you must try this....(I eat with a spoon, when ice cream melts, of course drink it!)

  • One of your favorite mugs
  • However many scoops of Golden Vanilla your heart desires
  • Pour Eggnog directly over the ice cream
  • Finally top it off with a few sprinkles of Nutmeg OR you can try Cinnamon.

So...this was one of my most favorite treats that me and my Nana enjoyed having together. Dang it! I can't believe she is gone still....but still here and forever here within spirit!

Love you Nana...CHEERS!!!!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

That looks yummy an I am one of those people who don't like eggnog. Well at least every time you drink it you will remember those good times with your Nana. Happy Holidays Trisha!!

DawnInAz said...

YUMMERS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok I have been wanting egg nog so bad now I have to go buy some.... that sounds SO GOOD!!! They should sell it all year round!

Rochelle Spears said...

I bet my hubby would love this!

hiscrappergirl said...

I love eggnog - I was beginning to think I was the only one - got to try this one...been thinking of you - got house guest for the next week and a half, but I am going to try and call you to catch up - its been way too long!! luvs to you and bre!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails