Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pants on Her Head....



Yeah she may not look like me but she definately is silly like me! Well her dad put her pants onher head and of course the scrapbook mommy had to tell him to put them back on so I can snap some pics! Is that mean? Well I thought she looked cute! LOL! These are my most fav pajamas to put her in, they are made of terrycloth and the colors are so cute! (Thanks Jennifer!)

I just wanted to pop in and write a little something, cause I was tried of seeing my last entry! LOL!

If you are reading this, hope you have a good day/evening!

Ciao!
Trisha

5 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

She is sooo darn cute!!! :)

Adriann said...

Very cute and I see you updated your profile too! You're on it girlie!!!

Babydoll said...

Hey girl!! I just joined the blog world too. I'm linking you on my page. Your daughter is such a doll!!

Scrappy Running Me said...

ok, i have so many pictures of my girls with pants and underwear and other weird stuff on their heads. i think it's a girl thing :)

Brown English Muffin said...

OMG, OMG she is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! TOO Cute!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails