Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long overdue for a post and layouts!

Altered Binder Clips I made for my coworkers. All they knew was that I needed to take a pic so I can make a little somethin something! I think they came out so cute! Didn't even make one for myself! WTH!? Enjoy ladies!



The Takeover -Bre's wonderful toys spread all over my den. It USED to be my room where I would hold crops....but umm...its more than just a notion now to rearrange stuff!


My First Starbucks..her auntie! She said it didn't have any caffeine or coffee...so I guess it was alright...Bre loved it whatever it was!


New Wheels - Power Princess Car Aunti got her for Christmas, she is a daredevil...


Moments - while we were at Chuckie Cheese...she liked it but didn't wanna get off rides, share or go home. She had a royal fit!


Cry Baby - Well...she was teething at this time too. her cousin wanted to drive with her, at least be a passneger and she just simply wasn't having it!


Watch Me Play 0 My little nephew Jalen

More @ Chuckie Cheese!


Student Driver - she really liked Bob the Builder


Fun - Aunti & Dad putting her little car together...


Yall already seen these pics! Self Explanatory!


My Cuzo's (Cousins)


My Scrappin Sistas - Hanging out eating and scrap shopping for Alondras bday


Fam Bam

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh you have been a busy girl! I still love that green hair on you! Those altered clips are fabulous - will have to remember that idea!

Cori S said...

They all came out beautiful!!!

hiscrappergirl said...

they are gorgeous!! I love your stuff as always. Miss scrappin witchya!!

Babydoll said...

Great layouts Trisha!! I love them!! Those binder clip holders are awesome!

Thomisia said...

Wow! Lots of eye candy...fabulous creations!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Wow, the LO's are awesome! And I am SO loving your cute idea with the binder clips. Boy, us creative folks sure can make something "ordinary", EXTRAordinary, can't we? :-)

Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow you've been busy!!!

Lacie Hawkins said...

Your article was really well written and easy to follow. I think that a lot of other people would find this article super useful. You should look at reposting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have a lot of awesome articles on the website and they help you get your article read because you can post your link and drive traffic back to your website. They have a good search engine and it is perfect for getting your stuff read. Wacanai also matches your article with other articles that use the same material so it could give you some new ideas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails