Thursday, December 22, 2005

Very Nice Day

Today at work we had a nice little luncheon between my office and our Redlands office. We had a secret Santa and we all exchanged our gifts it was really cool. We had a nice array of food. We had: spaghetti casserole, Juan Pollo Chicken and their rice, homade lasagna, stuffed mushrooms, french bread, 3 pies, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and I think that was it!
Early this morning my office exchanged our gifts and passed out Christmas cards, it was cool. My boss is pretty nice I must say. She got me a nice gift certificate to Glen Ivy!!!!! WoooHooo!!!
She knows I really needed!!! Everyone got really nice gifts. She got Sylvia a nice jean jacket with fur on the collar and Jose got some really nice tools! He seemed like a kid on Christmas day, opening and playing with his tools! Fred and Julian got nice Dicky Coats.
I am still full....do I have to work right now?
I will post some pics later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails