Monday, September 26, 2005

Weird Weather

Living in California you just never know. Considering what has been going on in other states I really shouldn't complain. I guess sometimes the weather in Southern Cali you aren't supposed to understand! It was hot today and then had the nerve to start raining around 5ish? What? I can't wait for winter to come. I am really not too much of a hot weather person. I rather be in cold weather and be able to warm up with blankets and clothes instead of trying to take clothes off sweating in the process! Which do you prefer? Summer or Winter?

1 comment:

Nan said...

I like to be able to putter in the yard without the sun searing my skin (too hot) or without not being able to feel my nose (too cold). Somewhere in the middle there's a perfect zone . . . usually in spring or fall. But my grandkids would say the perfect day would be one accompanying a huge snowfall. They haven't been on their sleds since about three years ago, and that's what they talk about even in the summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails