Tuesday, January 17, 2006

37 Vicodens Later...

Okay....its done its over with! Oral surgery really SUCKS!!!
I hope no one ever asks me the truth about the dentist!!! Because they will defiantely be getting the turth. See its the aftermath that gets you caught up like a mutha!

I had oral surgery on Tuesday and when I realized I had 3 Vicodens left on Sunday, I thought I better stop and force myself off them since I had to go back to work on Tuesday. I guess I just didn't want to feel any pain! But there is still pain.

It really sucked. Slowly but surely my stitches are finally starting to come out...they are supposed to, I didn't yank on them.
But thanks to my mom, she took very good care of me while Reggie went to work everyday. Those Vicodens aint no joke!

I hate going to the dentist, but at least it is taken care of! I have a list of food items that I can't wait to eat! Umm...to name a few I need to go to the following places or eat the following items:
Chilis (Cajun Chicken Sandwhich)
Lucys (cheese enchilladas or chicken enchilladas)
BBQ (Ribs & Hotlinks)
Umm...can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails