Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Facts About Me...

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...

1. Name one person who made you smile today?
My husband

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching television and on my laptop.

4. What is something that happened to you in 1999?
Honestly, I don't remember....umm..Reg went on his first cruise with me in 1999. Matter of fact it was his first trip outside of Cali, besides Vegas!

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Babe, why you leave the remote way over there! (I'm pregnant! Give me a break! )

6. How many different things have you drank today?
3 - Water, Sierra Mist and Kool-Aide!

7. What color is your hair brush?
I have braids, don't need a brush! Low maintenance!

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Taco Hell...

9. What was the last gift you received?
Gifts for my baby on her way!

10. What color is your front door?
Dark Brown

11. Where do you keep your money?
Now why would I broadcast that!? In my wallet!

12. What was the weather like today?
Hot as hell...saw the devil on the corner!

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
31 Flavors Cookies & Cream

14. What are you excited about?
My new baby girl on her way!

15. Say something about the person who last posted this.
She is my sister-in-law, so sweet of her to call and check on me today!

16. Name a weird food you like?
Weird? Not sure...

17. Cold or hot?
Cold..don't like the summer too much...

18. Are you very random?
Not really, wish I was more random!

19.Do you want to cut your hair?
I have thought about it.

20. Are you over the age of 25?
Yup!

21. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on who I am talkin to!

22. What's your favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook when the opportunity arises.

23. Do you make up your own words?
Use to in high school..like "Spiermp" & "Shink day Bink!"

24. Are you ticklish?
YES!

25. Are you typically a jealous person?
Nope...

26. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K"
Kellina & Krise

27. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A"
Alma

28. Do you chew on your straws?
Yeah, I do....

29. Do you have curly hair?
Yeah real tight curls when it gets wet = NAPPY! LOL!

30. What is the next concert you're going to?
Mary J. Blige next month! I can't wait!

31. Who is the crappiest person in your life?
I don't surround myself with crappy people, I refuse!

32. How many times have you sworn today?
Maybe a few, only baby ones!

33. What is something you say a lot?
"Babe can you help me?"

34. What's your room like?
My room? What room? I forget what its like..been sleeping on the couch for about the last 2 months..easier on my back and belly.

35. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?
Who? What!?

36. Do you have work tomorrow?
Hell NO! I'm on maternity leave!!!! YAHOO!!!! LOL!

37. What's your dream job?
Be my own boss and own my own business....

38. When was the last time you said "I love you"?
Few minutes ago, hubby went to bed...

39. What should you be doing right now.?
Doin what I'm doin...I have nothing else better to do right now! LOL!

40. Do you have a nickname?
Um yeah...from my family...

41. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Nope

42. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
A what!? Yeah right! What do I look like!?

43. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
LOL!....I haven't been to the movies recently...

44. When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly?
Honestly my husband has stepped up to the plate and has been doing dishes....thank God! My back starts to hurt when I do!

45. What are your pet peeves?
TROUBLE MAKERS!!!! and people who drive slow in the carpool lane! HELLO!?

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Girl, you've been busy this morning. I'll try to post my facts at lunch today. I finally added you to my blog... My Dad did not join any frats. He didn' stay long enough. A family tragedy caused him to drop out and he never went back.

Hope you are having a fab day!

Blessings!
Adriann

Scrapdog1-- said...

LuvJones, thanks so much for the info on how to add a picture. I'm hoping it worked!

Scrapdog1-- said...

Okay, I found out that I had to add the 2nd HTML link because the 1st one was too long. I think this will work. Again, thanks so much. I love this option! I'm also adding your Blog Link to my Blog. Luv it! Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails