Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Has Come and Gone...Bummer

Well as time gets closer it is almost time for me to get back to work...darn!
I have been fortunate to be off work since May for my pregnancy leave. Bre just turned 3 months so at least I was able to stay home for that. I am blessed that she will be going to grandma's and grandpa's house while we are at work during the day. She knows them already very well and is very comfortable with them!

Anyway, my weekend consisted of making money, warm weather, and having fun! Saturday, we had a HUGE garage sale and made lots of money. Myself and my sister in law were out there hustling! Jaylene sold lots of baby stuff, clothes and toys..I had tons of scrapbook stuff, clothes, books, appliances, furniture, etc. Whatever didn't sell was not going back into the house, but will be going to Salvation Army tomorrow!

Sunday, I surprised Reg and took him to one of our favorite spots to eat breakfast, BC's Cafe. It was scrumptious! But we were so full! I should have chosen a different place to eat, because he wasn't aware that I was also taking him to the Los Angeles County Fair afterwards...It was HOT! Oh, and it was pretty pricey! $15 per person to get in and $10 to park! Geez! Not to mention we had to get a little something to quench our thirsts, good thing we weren't hungry. We saw some crazy items there from various vendors, like Fried Coke, Fried Frog Legs, Fried Snickers, Fried Twinkies, and there were a few others...
Even though we were only there for a few hours, we still had a good time with each other. Pictures will be posted later!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails