Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why Did I Get Married?

View Slideshow
Movie Photos: 1 of 18
Tasha Smith, Janet Jackson and Sharon Leal in "Why Did I Get Married?"
© 2007 Lionsgate Films

Today I went with a group of my Sorors to go see Tyler Perry's new movie, "Why Did I Get Married?" PLEASE GO SEE THE MOVIE!!! Excellent movie, I expected no less. I was just really hoping it was all what it was hyped up to be, and of course it was! Great actors, great story line. I am not going to say too much about the movie here in case you did not see it...go see the movie. Very emotional movie....what a genius Tyler is! You go boy!

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

I saw it today and guuuurl, it was a phenomenal movie! I laughed and cried (may be the prego hormones)and laughed some more! I love his movies a lot better than the stage plays and this movie is probably my fave of all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails