I swear this is the last tag for the year of 2008! LOL!
Don't hate! Particiapte!
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Try not to be lame and spoil the fun! If you get tagged, copy this entire survey and paste into your own blog, change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then visit the profiles of some of your friends and "Tag" them by simply leaving a comment, asking them to visit your blog, and state that they have been tagged! Some of you may get tagged several times, so they can always refer back to your blog for your answers.
1. What is your occupation? Occupancy Technician II - (Housing Authority)
2. What color socks right now? No socks. . Sandals
3. What are you listening to right now? Steve Harvey Morning Show, KDAY
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oh dang…I’m busted...Albertos Mexican food! About to eat breakfast though...
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup! Wish I had one now, gas saver...
6. If you could be a color what color would you be? Proud of the color I am…Black & I’m Proud!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My really good friend Nichole
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Actually I don’t know her but its okay! I just got tagged! Darn it!
9. Favorite food? I have a huge weakness for Mexican food see #4
10. Favorite drink? Dasani Water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball of course! Go Lakers!!! Too many Laker Haters out there...seriously...wake up people! LOL! THURSDAY its on!!!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope!
13. Pets? 1 dog
14. Favorite Author? Tha Lawd! And...umm…Eric Jerome Dickey but his style is changing…
15. Last movie you watched? Mad Money…Katie Holmes, Queen Latiffa, Diane Keaton
16. Favorite Day of the year? December 25th
17. What do you do to vent anger? Most of the time I cry if I am SUPER angry!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cookie Monster record player, I had tons of favs though…hard question.
19. What is your favorite time of the year? The change between Fall & Winter
20. Strawberry or Blueberry? I will take Strawberries
21. Do you want your friends to participate? Yup, because if I can take time to do it they can too!
22. Who is most likely to respond? Umm…I dunno…
23. Who is least likely to respond? See #22
24. Living arrangements? Me and Hubby, baby girl Bre and Nalla (our dog)
25. When was the last time you cried? You know what it’s been a while….maybe January, Papas funeral.
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are going to tag? Laurie
27. Who is the friend you had the shortest that you are going to tag? What’s considered short? I dunno people!
28. Favorite smell? Bre after I bathe her! Ahhh….
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese & spice? Yummo…Chilis has a great spicy cheeseburger!
30. Favorite car? Don’t really have a fav…
31. Favorite Quote or motto? Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly!32. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many…need to purge!
33. How many years at your current job? Complicated…but kinda since 97, contracting involved.
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday
35. How many states have you lived in? 1...Been in Cali all my life!
36. Which political label most closely reflects your views? Wouldn’t you like to know?
37. Worst injury you've ever had? LOL! Umm...when I was ONLY 3, I was at preschool...and we were supposed to be taking naps and I wasn’t tired, took a bobby pin out of my friend’s hair and found the closets electrical outlet….POW!!!! The smell of burnt flesh haunts me still…
38. What is your favorite book? The Coldest Winter Ever...Sista Soulja
39. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? Errr…sleep???
40. What famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet? Angela Basset on the fence about Oprah...
22 hours ago