Sunday, July 27, 2008

KrewKit #5

It's been waaaaay too long!

Before I get back on track let me first start by posting my latest acrylic project with Kits2Remember...With this kit, we worked with My Minds Eye and some cute embellies! I added some stuff from my stash of course!
My favorite colors lately to work with have been alot of greens, yellows and oranges and I thought this kit was really nice and summery getting me in the summer mood all over agin!

If you are interested in KrewKit #5, please be sure to visit the K@R store and visit the blog as well as we post ideas all month long. You will want to keep your eyes peeled for the next kit as well! (KK#5 also included the PaperTrunk Chipboard wheel...fun!)


Believe it or not this was actually my first time working with Stickles and it was pretty cool! The only thing about Stickles is that it can take a little time to dry. So one day, I ran into someone that gave me a suggestion and I tried it! What she recommended me to do was apply my Stickles and simply lay whatever needs drying, under a ceiling fan! So I tried it and it dried pretty fast considering I was already working under ceiling fans! But under an air flow, it should make it dry a little faster! Try it! You may be amazed! Don't forget you can always get your Stickle / Glitter Glue needs in K2R store in various colors!


Below are the pics of the mini book that I did...enjoy!Album cover of acrylic album - used Stickles around the edges...



Similar picture...cover of to the back...so you can see front page better. (The big cute flower was included in the kit, but please keep in mind that there are various embellies in each kit.)


There is that cool wheel! (Various pics of me and Breanna)Details of the arrow on the Chipboard wheel... (items used on the wheel: Making Memories flowers, some Bling of course, green buttons, my good handy white pen of course!)


The arrow is also chipboard from Fancy Pants, and colored it with some chalk.


Hope you enjoyed!
Okay..I promise to come back with another post tomorrow as I have been much busy-o!
Ciao buddy friends!
XOXO!

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

The chipboard wheel came out great! I can't believe you had never used stickles before--looks great and I will definitely be trying that ceiling fan trick.

Nnairda's said...

Love it! The colors are awesome!! Nice job!!

Rochelle Spears said...

cute mini album!

Related Posts with Thumbnails