Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Blues...

Well, back to work today and still no computer! I work at a place where most the communication is done on the computer! Wow! what is a girl to do? Am I upset that I can't get any work done? Or more upset that I can't get on the internet to check my mail, go to my Yahoo Group, check my blog and other favorite blogs, or see who if any has left any comments on My PLace? LOL!! Well the latter is the truth! Well I officially started my new job today, and did some training. They do job shadowing for 3 months...whoa! Its a lot to learn, but it was confessed that we were being kinda thrown into the job! So wish me luck.
Also school started back today. ARGH! Do you know how difficult it is to pass your home to go to class and sit for 2 hours!!?? What a dread! Found out that one of my text books is running $100.00...and thats just one class, got one more tomorrow! I am blessed to work for a company that pays for your education! WOO HOO...maybe I will see if I can get reimbursed for my text books..I will give it a try.
Anyway, well late nights for me at least for this future quarter ahead of me.
Ciao for now!
Trisha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails