Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunny Day in Cali

Was today beautiful or what? Besides the ever so thick layer if brownish, orange'ish smog layer....it was a breautiful day! See...if you live in Southern Cali, you have learn how to look past that big thick nasty cloud of funk! The weather was nice, opened up the sun/moon roof cruised to my music....I hated to get out of the car. Nothing like rollin in your car feeling the breeze while playng your music!

The mountains are becoming so green from all the rain, some of the mountains still have snow on them, it was about 84 defrees today, just lovely! Hearing birds chir, birds fly, kids playing outside...nice!

Please tell me WHY is it scheduled to rain again? They said tomorrow..but I didn't see any clouds in the sky. I guess we will see tomorrow morning!

Hasta!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails