Friday, April 14, 2006

Off The Wall Questions!

A different way to know your friends!
Off-The-Wall Questions:

1) When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? oOh my goodness! It had to be when I was a kid, I am not coordinated enough to do that!

2.) When was the last time you saw your parents? Saturday

3.) Which family member do you most resemble? Depends on who I stand next to, but most say my dad.

4) Do you own your own Bible? Yup, a couple of them

5) Do you wear deodorant? Come on now! Who wears deodarant?! Just kidding! Secret!

6) Do you clean up nice? Of course!

7) When was the last time you tripped and fell? Can't remember thank GOD!

8) Where was the last place you slept besides your home? Onmy moms day bed, it was hard as a rock!

9) What are you listening toright now? Black Eyed Peas.

10) Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? Um, I think once trying to light a candle with a paper towel instead of a lighter or match! Oops...

11) Ever run out of gas on the road? Yeah, stupid me...it was dumb because I was in a loaner car, so I guess it didn't cross my mind to check the gas! DUGH!

12) Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? Neither...I leave that for my husband! I should learn considering he never does it anyway!

13) Your middle name spelled backwards? traf

14) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Hell I dunno!

15) Last time you swam in a pool? Oh Lord, had to be more than 10 years ago, I knw I was in high school! Sad...

16) Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, when I was in private school

17) How many kids do you want? Can I just get one for now?

18.) Music you dislike most? COUNTRAY!!

19) You registered to vote? YES

20) You have cable? Yup

21) Ever prank call anybody? Yup..but that was before Caller ID was invented! Had the nerve to get mad about it too! HA HA!

22) Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Heck no!

23) Do you have a garden? Nope

24) What's your favorite comic? Dennis the Menace

25) Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower at night, but I take one in the morning sometimes to wake me up!

26) Best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Saw Narnjia (sp?) last week, didn't see it in the theaters.

27.) Best pizza topping? Double Pepperoni

28) Peanuts or popcorn? popcorn, allergic to peanuts!

29) Have you ever smoked? Ha ha...my mom might see this.

30) Orange Juice or apple? Sunny D...California Style..yummy!

31) Chocolate Bar? Right now, Twix

32) When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last year

33) When was the last time you ate a home grown tomato?Never, not a tomato person.

34) Are you good in bed? My mom might see this too!

35) Ever order anything from an infomercial? Nope..only QVC!

37) Sprite or 7-Up? Is there really a difference?

38) Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school? McDonalds and Target when I was in high school!

39) Ever thrown up in public? Ugh! Nope!

40) Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love with a millionair? Is that a choice?

41) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yup!

42) Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mama, but she is home now, came home Wednessday.

43) Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? Normal..I wasn't bald though.

44) What do you think about most? Think about my next scrpbook project and if I need any supplies!

45) Favorite form of traveling? Flying

46) If you could have one magical power what would it be? Read Minds

Now copy and paste your answers and send them to your friends...TrishaMake new scrapping friends in So. Cal. Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InlandEmpireScrapGroup.comVisit my blog www.luvjones78@blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails