Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If my dad heard me say, "I'm tired", I would hear one of the following:

1. Do you know me and your mama use to come home from parties at 4 in the morning and get back up at 6:00 in the morning for work?
2. You are too young to be tired!

I'm sorry but times have just completely changed. The things you use to do back then....no way possible you can do them today. Sorry, Chaw-lie!
So, as most of you know I started back to school this quarter and I got this promotion at work right? I am burnt out! How am I supposed to be focused enough on the weekends to scrap?! I mean this is just plaine ole ridiculous! I work 10 hour shifts each day, MW I am in class right after work till 8pm, then TR I am in class from 7-10pm, right after work... I think my priorites are a little jacked up though, because I could be looking in my text books rather than blogging and thinking about all the other fun things I could be doing, like completing my All About Me Book that needs to be done by this Saturday!! Hello!?

I am taking this music class...and I am just too through! I have never had any musical background, and we are expected to learn to read music, write it, and play it on a Soprano Recorder! Oh yeah...and teach a lesson plan! By the way, it is Music in the Classroom in case you were wondering...AND it is required! ARGHH!!!! I dread this class! And because we are on a 10 week quarter system it makes it more complicated because he teaches way to quick! Its not that I don't appreciate music, but learning to play it is compicated, especially if you are an adult with 100 million things on your mind! Now, give me some music and I can sure dnace to it! And I have rhythm and I can find the beat! But play it? Thats a different story!
Okay I am done venting....
Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails