Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Clean & Healthy Air Walk

This past Sunday, I agreed to go on a walk with Alondras job for Clean Air. It was a 3.1 mile walk around CSUSB campus....however, me personally and a few others think it was a little more than 3.1 miles! My chins were talkin to me the next day. We finished it in an hour....you ask why??? Because we had a SCRAP FUNCTION to get to! HELLO!? LOL!!!!


Me and my sista from anotha mista....




Here is Auntie Tammy, she THOUGHT she would just be there for moral support...she didn't know we were gonna drag her along with us! She finished and did a good job! Me and Alondra thought that she may take the short cut route which was only a mile...but she did the entire thing! Props to you Auntie Tammy!



The famous CSUSB Coyote.....GO COYOTES!!!!!


Isn't it funny how scrappers just know how to smile when there name is called??? Sad...I know...LOL!


Self portrait....can you see my camera in the shadow on my shirt???


One mile down, 2 to go!



Sistas foreva!














1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey there---ya'll some beautiful black women over thurr'----
remain blessed!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails