Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They Smile in Your Face....

Backstabba's....famous song written by the Ojays...

This is for you girlfriend and you know who you are... I have learned a long time ago that there are going to be people out there who will hate on you for what you have and what they can't or will never have. So people decide to attack in a malicious nasty type of manner....very tasteless and childish. Its so sad...

Why do they smile in your face? Don't worry my friend, I think we all have some of those out there....People have some really funny ways...If you don't like me just don't talk to me at all...and don't smile in my face. It will just make it easier for you and for me! ...I'M JUST SAYIN! LOL! It can be that simple!

As I have gotten older, I now understand what my mom would always say to me...."Baby, not everyone is gonna be your friend." And now I see this...people won't like you because of who you are and what they aren't and who they aren't. People will quickly smile in your face one minute and as soon as you turn that corner they are talking down...

So...to my friend....KEEP YOUR HEAD UP....AND STAY STRONG!!!! I know your mama taught you and told you the same thing! Unfortunately, our world is FULL of HATERS and envious people...it's so sad but oh so true. This situation has been bothering me for some time because I hate to see the people I love hurt to much...and just confused as to why we encounter people like this...some things we will just never understand! All I can say to you is continue to be yourself, be true to who YOU are, and keep it pushin! Keep doin YOU! Tell the haters to kick rocks, pop your collar and BRUSH THEM SHOULD'AS OFF!!!!!

I love you girlfriend..you know who you are...

And don't ask me who I am talkin about in this post....is it you??? Don't be shady people!!!! LOL!

Ahhh...Love Life! Life is too short!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

wow Trish, that was deep! Ditto to everything you said about haters!! To your friend... keep your head up! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails