Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Card Sketch & Heart Shaped Heart Album

For my second challenge at Platinum Scraps, the challenge was inspired by tsrel from Tamara at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/. Visit her blog to see great sketches for cards and layouts. Check out Platinum Scraps giving you the opportunity to make a project using the sketch provided at their blog. Head on over to Platinum Scraps for more details !

Below is my creation from the sketch!
Here is a little somethin somethin I also created some time ago just never had a chance to post. It is a heart shaped chipboard album I believe from Maya Road, bought it at the last Costa Mesa expo. Covered the pieces with cardstock and printed paper. It was fun making this little album of me and my beauty. I have it on display in my living room...Hope you enjoy!












1 comment:

tsrel said...

Hello My Design Team Friend. I am so glad to have you here on the team. I love your blog and all your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails