Monday, April 05, 2010

Other goodies...

Below you will find some other other little creations I have made within the past few months...
They were really easy and fun of course.

Below are canvas pieces, basically painted with black paint, and used the same color scheme on all 3 (black green and white) with other cute little embellishments attempting to make it POP! These I did hang on my wall in my living room, the perfect accent piece! Oh and the pics were printed black and white...







More goodies....these were regular plain ole' coasters found in a $1 section at a crafts store. I basically covered with a pic and then covered with Mod Podge (sp?). Anyhow, just make sure you have a copy of the photo somewhere before you do this project. =)
To be honest....these coasters were gifts I received in my stocking at work for my Secret Santa. I immediately looked at them and though: "ALTER ME!!!" So I listened to my inner soul and followed directions! I altered!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails