Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh Wow! She Used the Cricut Ladies & Gents!

Man! I was really feelin this weeks challenge...well...it was a challenge and let me explain why.

This week with Platinum Scraps, we had to use the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge. Well if you are a friend of mine, you would know that I am a little intimidated of the Cricut machine! YES! I am a little bit scared of it! In my defense, I guess its because I don't have a lot of patience when I scrap! I don't usually like spending hours on one layout! That's just ME though. Some friends of mine will spend literally DAYS on one layout! That's just not me!

Thanks to my good friend Elia (who also designs for Platinum Scraps) she invited me to come over and get familiar with the machine and pick something to use. The thing scared me. I mean everything it does is real real cute, but MAN! All the intricate things you have to do and the multiple colors you gotta work with and so forth just too much for me too handle! LOL! BESIDES if I did finally get comfy with it and begin to like it, that would be something else I would start to collect...lol!

So...let me tell you! This is actually one of my favorite layouts! I LOVE the paper...it is from Bo Bunny...love the vibrant colors! I hope you like the colors too and make you happy! The layout makes me happy and makes me feel so FRESH!

Come on over to Platinum Scraps and join the challenge! I hope you do enjoy! If you do then leave some lovin!


Below you will find the Forever Young cartridge..and the items that come with it:



I used a sassy little Diva on my layout...love it!

Quote says: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind DON'T matter and those who matter DON'T mind!" Dr. Seuss....love love love this quote!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails