Thursday, April 08, 2010

A Little Somethin' Somethin' for the Soul...

I hope I don’t offend anyone with this but I just wanted to share a little inspiration that was shared by one of my girlfreinds this morning. I read it and it spoke to me so I wanted to share. Everyone have a GREAT day!

Whatever you focus on, you make it more real; you make it large; you cause it to consume you. So what have you set your sights on; what are you focused on; how is your vision today? What you see, is what you get!

When you look around at your situations; your family; your community and your city, what do you see? Do you see destruction and brokenness; do you see failure and curses; do you see hopelessness and lack; do you see illness and anger? What you see, is what you get. But if you begin to acknowledge that there are problems, and decide to focus your sight on the solution, you begin to see things differently. Instead of seeing failure, you see success, and things will begin to change. If you acknowledge broken relationships, but focus on mending the relationships, then things will begin to change. If you acknowledge illness, but focus on healing, things will begin to change. What you see, is what you get!

So today, you can acknowledge your issues, but focus on what God says about your situation; focus on what God is telling you to do; and focus on what God said He will do. Don’t focus your attention on the issues, just acknowledge them. Don’t just acknowledge the solution; focus on them…..Don’t focus your attention on the enemy; just acknowledge that you have one. Don’t just acknowledge that you have a deliverer and Savior, focus on Him!

I choose to focus on the way out…because what I focus on, determines where I end up. What you see, is what you get!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Hey Tricia! Thanks for the message. I needed that. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails