Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jessica Guthrie looking for the next Design Team for Kits2Remember!

It is that time again!

Jessica Guthrie is looking for the next Design Team for Kits2Remember! Give it a shot! I had a good time working with the product and made some fabulous projects workign with acrylic! Most of all met some talented ladies who I will be definately keeping in touch with! Fun! Fun! Fun!

To get all the info, just click on this ghandy little link and get the skinny: http://jessicaguthrie.blogspot.com/

Good luck to all who apply!

5 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Thanks for this info. I'm going to go and check it out.

Abundant blessings to you!

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool deal!! Thanks for the info...

Cindy F said...

I hope you're going for it again, Trisha. I've loved seeing your projects.

pj said...

thanks for sharing the info... are you doing it again??? let me know when you guys get 2gether for a crop... peej

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Related Posts with Thumbnails